- Do the Rocelco desk risers require any assembly?
All Rocelco desk risers come assembled and ready to use, except the Rocelco CADR which requires the keyboard tray to be attached.
- Is the keyboard tray adjustable?
The keyboard tray on all Rocelco desk risers are retractable, except the Rocelco CADR. The Rocelco CADR has a stationary keyboard tray.
- Can Rocelco desk risers handle more than one monitor?
The Rocelco DADR, DADR-40”, DADR-46”, and the MSD are designed for 2-3 monitors, depending on screen size.
- Can you use monitor mounts on your desk risers?
Yes, the Rocelco DADR, DADR-40”, DADR-46”, and MSD have grommet holes specifically designed for the Rocelco DM1, DM2, and DM3 monitor mounts.
- How much weight can Rocelco desk risers hold?
The weight range varies from 33lbs to 50 lbs depending on the model. Please check model specific instruction manuals found at www.rocelco.com .